Hungry? There are 20 different options for food on campus to satisfy everyone!
1. Tim Hortons is one of the most common places to go for a quick coffee or to grab a bite to eat! NAIT has three locations on campus to make it convenient for all students to access. They are located in the X building next to Shop AT NAIT, in the Bytes Cafeteria, and in CAT on the second level just above Starbucks.
2. Starbucks is great if you’re craving a handcrafted coffee or a hot beverage. NAIT has two locations. They are in the Common Market just next to the Retail Meat Store and on the main level of the CAT building!
TIP: Both Tim Horton’s and Starbucks have a mobile app that can help you beat the rush by ordering from them!
3. Fill up on free pizza at The NAIT Nugget meeting every Tuesday from 12-1 p.m. in E-102.
4. The Nîsôhkamâtotân Centre offers free stew and bannock once a month! Visit the centre at E-121 to find out when!
5. Common Market has one of NAIT’s largest selections. This is where you’ll find Panago, Kudos Greek bar, Corner Grill and The Blue Plate. Common Market also has freshly baked goods made by NAIT’s Baking program.
6. Kudo’s Greek Bar offers fresh Greek inspired dishes, such as Donairs, Spanakopita, and the best Greek salad on campus.
7. The Blue Plate serves two homestyle meals that switch up everyday so you never eat the same thing twice.
8. Corner Grill is the best place to score all day breakfast on campus, or grab a juicy Alberta beef burger. This is also your stop for chicken fingers and poutine.
9. NAIT’S Retail Meat Store is run by the Professional Meat Cutting and Merchandising program. Pick up cuts of freshly prepared and packaged meat, poultry, fish and cheese for awesome prices!
10. Fresh Express is a great place to go if you need a quick snack or drink. The student special is thought up by NAIT’s own culinary students and changes everyday. You can also get pizza by the slice or hearty stir fry bowls.
11. The Nest is a great place for a sit down meal with your fellow NAIT students. They have a variety of dishes, drinks, and daily specials. Don’t forget to check out NAITSA’s regular events like music bingo and karaoke!
12. Ernest’s has been voted one of Canada’s top 100 restaurants. Experience high end contemporary cuisine and exceptional service at reasonable prices.
13. Bytes Cafe: Bytes sports some of the most culturally diverse meals and dishes! Here you’ll find Tim Hortons, Square Root, e.terra, and Booster Juice.
14. Square Root is Alberta’s first on campus vegan restaurant. Try their Beyond Meat burger, one of the many Buddha Bowls, and sandwiches. The menu switches from breakfast to lunch daily.
15. e.terra is the best place to get Asian cuisine on campus. Their made-to-order stir-fries and curry dishes are less than $10.
16. Booster Juice is a great and healthy way to get that energy up again with high protein and antioxidant smoothies and shakes.
17. Mercante is your bougie pizza hotspot. With a variety of thin crust fire roasted pizzas you’ll forget you’re in a cafeteria and not the Italian countryside. While you’re there, try the Ook’s Soda for an exciting twist on pop.
18. Oneworld has the largest selection of handcrafted burgers on campus. They are made from Alberta beef and infused with flavours from around the world. While you’re there, try their fries tossed with rosemary and parmesan.
19. Subway: Eat Fresh…
20. The Corner Store is a great option if you need a quick snack or are in a rush with its ready-made sandwiches, muffins and a variety of drinks.